Monday, January 2, 2012

The Start of Iraqi Colors

"Besm All Arhaman Alraheem"
This what a good Muslim say, so when he wants to start doing something, the exact translation for the phrase is "In the name of God most gracious most merciful".

I'm not claiming that I am, but I hope.
This blog is one of the most important things that I will do in my life, something that will frequently get me in trouble because of my thoughts and ideas reflecting the truth about my country (Iraq) as I see it to the world without any flirting or makeup.
This is not the only thing that I will write about... opinions, remarks and some situations happening in my live, you will ask " who do the hill care about your live???? I will say why do you keep reading, close the page and go on with your live, I don't car if you read it or not, its a blog, I writ for myself and as I please.

No comments:

Post a Comment